Bluebeam® Revu Foundations course attendees will learn how to navigate the Revu interface, including how to use key features and easily access files. After finishing the course, attendees will have a solid understanding of how Revu will help them improve their workflow with the following skills:
- Creating a custom profile for placing menus and display settings.
- Creating PDFs from AutoCAD or Microsoft Office using Revu plug-ins or the Bluebeam printer.
- Optimizing documents by combining, removing, reordering and replacing pages, adding headers, footers, page numbers, and stamps.
- Locating text and symbols in multi-page documents and file folders.
- Basic PDF editing actions including editing text, erasing content and using the Snapshot tool to copy and move content.
- Customizing markups and storing them in the Tool Chest for reuse.
- Using the Markups list to track, sort, filter, and update the status of markups, create custom columns, and export information to Excel, or create a hyperlinked PDF summary report.
- Importing markups into a drawing.